Back 2 School & A Little Cake Too {Georgetown - Williamson County Child Portraiture}

There is nothing better than catching a child in the moment; that exact moment of who they are and their personality radiates in every picture you take of them!

That is how my cousins kids are when they are in front of my camera! Always in the here and now, even when I pose them for a shot! I have to be quick and on my toes and ready for anything with the four of them!! They make me work for every single shot and I have to say it is worth it!

This little cutie isn't headed off to school this year but before I could get the set up ready for her, she had made up her mind what she wanted for her portraits...Back 2 School, just like her two older siblings! She is such a fun, lively little girl and you can see her personality just dripping off of her!


I can hardly believe this sweet girl is headed off to 6th grade in just a few days!!! You're making me feel old here kiddo!!



This little man is so shy and quite and his mother has to make faces behind me just to get a smile out of him! I love my shy quiet ones!!



And little man here didn't want a dang thing to do with me or my camera! I got him to warm up to me eventually though...took some bribery as you will see below!



And because it's that time of the month again...color challenge time, the bribery portraits work perfectly with this months theme of Rainbow Bright (any bright and bold colors we want). Not to mention, who doesn't love a baby's first birthday cake smash session!?



So now that you have made it to the bottom, head on over to Christine Neutgens to see her take on this months theme and to make your way through the round robin style photo challenge we have going on!

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment