Shades Of Gray

It seems the only time I can get here is to update for the monthly blog challenge. There is to much going on and sometimes I think my head is going to explode. There are not enough of me nor enough days in the week to get the things done that I need to finish! Go figure right...

This month has been insane...from prepping the daughter unit for surgery to the hubs leaving for work again, I feel like it doesn't end! That being said, I did manage to march the family out back and get some shots before the hubs took off for work this past Sunday.

It's not often that I post pictures of the family, let alone myself...enjoy the one pic of me :p because there won't be another for a good while!


This months theme was black and white or photos in black and white...and since my kitchen is no where near completed...I converted my family pics to black and white (which I am not finding that I really like it even though the colors were nice and bright and stand out wonderfully...it is a shame I bought the prints already!) for the challenge! I think the conversion came out nicely!

Please head over to Tina Dominguez Photography to see what she came up with for this challenge.

1 comment:

  1. Love these black and whites. What a sweet family.

    ReplyDelete