That Golden Glow

I am slacking in blog posts again. It's that time of year though, where there just aren't enough hours in the day for me! Its rather frustrating.

This time of year also marks our first full year in our house! Last year when we moved in all of our trees were already dead and there was nothing on the ground but a bunch of brown. Very boring if you ask me!

This year is totally different. We had a strong cool front blow through in early October which helped in turning our usually ugly brown trees from green to gold, autumn red and not quite so dead brown. Its gorgeous out in my back yard with all of the changing colors! This is definitely not something I am used to so enjoy the little speck of color my yard has graced us with!

So as you may have guessed, this is a part of my monthly blog challenge. This months theme was brown and gold and I think I found the perfect subject. Actually I was going to use the golden deep fried turkey but guess who forgot to get pics before we ate it...yeah that would be me!

Anywho, head on over to Tina Dominguez Photography to see what she came up with for this months theme and keep on trucking until you get back to me! Don't forget to leave a little love as we surely do appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment