Feeling A Little Blue

Did you know that we are in a world wide shortage of helium? Random question right?! I think of these things, mostly because one of my favorite props to work with with kids is balloons. They add so much color and fun to any shoot really. I love how you can see how facinated by a balloon a baby is or how much older children love to run around with them. I always catch my daughter looking behind her to make sure they are still there!

So you can imagine that this would make me a little sad that there is a helium shortage. I have also noticed that when I do go get balloons for a shoot, they don't last very long. A couple of hours at most. Another reason to be sad.

I bought these balloons for my daughter to play with during a practice shoot around 2.30 and come 5.30 when we were home and ready to play they were already dead! They were no longer floating and thus why they are sad and droopy in the pics.


And for those of you who were expecting to see something blue in this weekly project of mine...I have one for you! I found my Jelly Belly hiding in one of the beach chairs. She hates the dog that my mom has "adopted" from the neighbors who refuse to come and get him and feed him. Poor boy...but I don't blame the cat. He really is mean to her. Why she thought she could hide in the chair though is beyond me!


And if you wouldn't mind leaving a little love...cos you know I like it when you do! Oh and take a visit at some of the other photographers to the right who are also participating in the Project 52 challenge!

2 comments:

  1. Love the very last one of your daughter where she is looking over her shoulder! She looks so sassy!
    The cat one is really cute too! My daughter was looking with me and she said, "Wait, Mom! Go back up." lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Joni! She's a firecracker of a drama queen! I caught her on an off day haha!

    And poor jelly belly! She still thinks she can hide in that chair haha!

    ReplyDelete