Changing It Up...Again

Well, I have been lost in my own little world here lately. I have been thinking a lot about what direction I really want my business to take and I honestly think I have it figured out. Honestly the thought of even putting this out there really scares me but it can't be any worse than the crickets I hear now so I might as well spill it!

My heart has always been lead toward weddings. There is just something about that day that really gets my heart racing and I want to do nothing more than capture all of those emotions for you! I am going to step up my marketing game in that department. My ultimate goal is no more than 8 weddings a year. I still need time to be with my family and taking on to many will really hurt me in that department.

Next, I have always wanted to do more themed or stylized shoots. I have always want to shoot fun and whimsical things and now that I have my ideas written out and the things that I will need for them, I think that I am ready to branch out into that genre of photography. Yes those shoots will tend to be a little more expensive, but I look at this as a magical investment into your memories. You will not get this kind of portrait in a chain studio setting. These sessions will require your help and a lot of cooperation to make them perfect and tailored to your families style.

Now, this doesn't mean that I won't be taking on my normal sessions. I will gladly take a newborn, maternity or whatever your session needs might be, so please DO NOT hesitate to ask! I always want to shoot and make any memory for you family amazing. I just need to do a couple of shoots for "me". The stylized sessions are going to be more of a boost for my imagination!

You will also see some big changes in design taking place here shortly. I have finally settled on a design that I like and will hopefully stick with, making my branding and marketing MUCH easier and recognizable!

I also want to say...thanks! For sticking through everything and being such awesome clients!

No comments:

Post a Comment