Sweet Little Aaron - Seguin, Guadalupe County Newborn Portraiture

So I am very, VERY behind on previews again. I have been throwing everything up on Facebook and forgetting about my poor blog!

So this little sweetie is my newest nephew! Granted he's not so new anymore as he was born back in September of 2012 and my munchkin is now 8 months old!

So to be totally honest, sometimes a newborn is just utter perfection and will just let you mold them into whatever pose you are trying to achieve and others...well they won't even let you touch them! Yeah, the little munchkin was the latter of the two!

My sister in law and I tried for several hours to get that boy to sleep, he was fed, fat full and sleepy and yet it was like he knew I needed to get some pics of him and just refused to sleep! So this was the best I could get of him...enjoy his cuteness!


No comments:

Post a Comment